Crystalline Turquoise Lake, Jiuzhaigou National Park, China
Facts about Crystalline Turquoise Lake
- The very famous lake at Jiuzhaigou National Park is known as Crystalline Turquoise Blue Lake or the Five Flower Lake of China.
- The multicolor lake is one of the many beautiful lakes of the Rize Valley.
- The beautiful colors of the lake make it one of the most beautiful places to visit in the world. They vary from turquoise blue, yellow, green to an amazing breathtaking blue.
- In the lake are trunks of ancient fallen trees in a Criss-Corssed manner to add to its beauty.
- Crystal clear water surrounded by mountains on three sides of the lake portraits a reflection of the mountains in the water, makes the lake look like one of the most gorgeous sites of nature.
Things to do at the lake:
- Don’t miss photographing one of the most picturesque sites on earth.
- Visit the beautiful Jiuzhaigou National Park of China.
- See the beautiful site of the lake and its surroundings.
Must see at the lake:
- You must see the beautiful site of the unique lake in the world that has sacred myths attached to it.
- To complete your tour see the beautiful site of the huge mountains surrounding the lake.
How to get to the lake:
A highway has been built in order to commute faster to the world heritage; the tour is for approximately 10 hours. Airplanes that leave from Chengdu and Chongquing can take you to Juizhaigou Huanglong Airport from there you can commute by road to the Lake.